Monday, November 17, 2008

WHO NEEDS A BARBER, WHEN THERE'S A MISSIONARY IN THE HOUSE?


This "post" will be totally out of sync, but the grandkids were dying to see Grampa's "Missionary Haircut."

You have to be careful what you wish for.............. One day Elder Wright asked the missionaries where they get their hair cut, because he sure did need to get his cut. The Elders replied that they all cut each other's hair. Upon examination, that's pretty obvious. They have good, short missionary haircuts, all pretty much identical.


Like we said, you have to be careful what you wish for...... because just a few evenings later, the Elders showed up at our house, clippers in hand, prepared to give Elder Wright a haircut. How could you say "no" to such a nice, free offer?

So! Here are the results!


















Elder Hess: "Let's see....how do these things work?"

















Here we go!! Buzz, buzz, buzz.

















"What have I gotten myself into?"

















Elder Johnson:
"This is a two-Elder
job. Let me see what
I can do with it."

















"Good grief! Are they STILL cutting?"




"Hooray! I think we're done!"
And there you have it!!
Grampa's first
"Official
Missionary
Haircut."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did it! This is great! I did notice that my name was misspelled, but that's ok! Now I'm able to view all of the photos and enlarge if I want! All the best, Jackie

Danielle said...

I finally figured out how to see your blog. I love it! It's great. I actually started a blog the week you left, but haven't done anything with it since. I will try to keep it up.

Annie said...

I like the blog. And I like the haircut too!-Annie